sehat

Testimonials for Timeless Skin: Healthy Skin for a Lifetime—my kickoff book

Below are a few testimonials I received afterwards Timeless Skin was published (2000). I therefore appreciate whatsoever too all of you lot who accept contacted me, letting me know how the mass changed your life—or at to the lowest degree your peel aid habits. Everyone loves compliments, myself included, therefore give cheers you lot over again for your words of kindness too positivity!



Timeless Skin came highly recommended. I borrowed a re-create too learned to a greater extent than from your mass therefore from the five dermatologists I’ve been treated past times over the past times xx years!!! Thank you!”

“After reading your mass a few years ago, it has made a wonderful dramatic modify inwards my skin. Thank You!”

“I accept read Timeless Skin several times too I’ve recommended it to friends who regularly give cheers me for guiding them to such a comprehensive, user-friendly guide to peel care. Thank you lot for creating such a handy resource. I appreciate too grip wholeheartedly amongst your approach too philosophy.”

“I only finished reading your mass too liked it therefore much that afterwards returning the re-create I read from the library, I had to become too purchase a re-create of my ain to utilization every bit a reference. I flora your mass to live on real informative every bit good every bit inspiring.”

“I accept only finished reading your first-class mass too I wanted to congratulate you lot from the bottom of my catch for a fantastic no-nonsense sensible mass that volition aid therefore many people. It was a joy to read for me existence an esthetician myself for over 17 years. What a groovy service you lot accept contributed to our industry, give cheers you.”

“I read your mass too loved it. I accept read many books on the marketplace position too I accept to state yours was tardily to follow too made consummate sense.”

“I flora your mass at my local wellness nutrient store. It was inwards their mass section, too I was shopping amongst the rare luxury of no children, therefore I had fourth dimension to browse. I saw the book, glanced through it, too knew I had to accept it. I am really tired of wasting coin on products that don’t work, too all the full general advice looked great. I was real impressed.”

“I saw you lot on Oprah [I wish! It was The Iyanla Show] too flora your ideas interesting therefore I bought your book. Thanks for your noesis too assistance.”

“I accept thoroughly enjoyed your mass too recommend it to almost everyone. Thank you lot for the most valuable gift of all.....TIME.”

“I flora out nearly you lot through your book, which I refer to every bit ‘the peel bible.’ I am 38 too your mass has provided many answers to questions I accept had concerning my skin. Thank you!”

“I skimmed through a lot of your mass finally black too it is the best resources on skincare I’ve e'er come upwards across. You really embrace it all. I haven’t flora anyone earlier who seems to know therefore much nearly peel too is non only trying to force the production job that they invented/created.”

“I received your mass inwards the mail, too it is wonderful. It is genuinely a groovy resource. I therefore wished I lived inwards your expanse therefore you lot could live on my ‘skin guru.’ Your peel looks flawless on the mass cover. You genuinely are a groovy advertisement! Thanks therefore much.”

“I read too enjoyed your book! Thank you lot for all the groovy tips. I want you lot had an purpose inwards Arkansas!!!!!”

“I accept started to read your mass too abide by it to live on total of wonderful information. Thank you lot for writing it. I appreciate your aid too perhaps I tin finally acquire my peel to behave.”

“I finished your mass too was therefore lamentable when I got to the destination that I decided to start reading it again! I too ordered some of the CDs too books you lot suggested.”

“I only wanted to tell you lot how helpful your mass has been for me. Thank you lot again, too I am anxiously waiting for your minute book.”

“I only desire to state ‘THANK YOU.’ Last eventide I started reading your book. I intend it provides good, audio advice too information. Here is to existence the best that nosotros tin be!”

“I loved your book! I really saw you lot on a beak show. I decided your mass was a must! The exclusively regret I accept is that I didn’t accept it inwards my hands to read 35 years ago! Seriously, at that topographic point is a ton of valuable data inwards it too I am recommending it to my sisters too friends. Thanks over again for your personal attention.”

“I read your novel mass too learned a ton nearly my skin.”

“GREAT BOOK!!!! I volition recommend it to all my friends.”

“I wanted to tell you lot that I accept started to read your mass too abide by it to live on total of wonderful information. Thank you lot for writing it.”

“I accept learned a lot of data from your mass too told all my friends nearly it. I was doing basically everything wrong. Since the 24-hour interval I started reading your mass my peel has improved dramatically.”

“The mass was real helpful. I accept begun to follow your recommendations for peel aid both exterior too inwards too am already seeing benefit.”

“I only wanted to tell you lot how much I enjoyed your book! I learned some novel facts, validated some erstwhile ones, too accept been stimulated to investigate a few things a piffling more. But it was really groovy too I volition recommend it to others.”

“I purchased your mass afterwards seeing you lot on The Iyanla Show. Your peel is beautiful therefore I felt that you lot knew what you lot were talking about. I flora the mass to live on real helpful too my peel has improved a groovy bargain using your suggestions.”

“I started reading Timeless Skin, too I desire to give cheers you lot for all your adept advice too sharing your thoughts. You accept made my peel aid authorities much simpler.”

“Your mass was highly recommended. I borrowed a re-create too read the kickoff 96 pages on the bird too at the Seattle airdrome spell on my agency to a conference finally month. I’ve learned to a greater extent than from your mass therefore from the five dermatologists I’ve been treated past times over the past times xx years!!! I had to become too acquire my ain copy. Thank you!”

“As a licensed esthetician who no longer industrial plant inwards the industry, peel aid is really to a greater extent than of a hobby that I bask reading too talking about. Your mass is a must-have for estheticians who could definitely create goodness from your experience, too for the consumer whose dermatologist too esthetician isn’t helping! Thanks for the fabulous tips inwards your mass too for making my peel only that much to a greater extent than beautiful!”

“I’ve read several books written past times both estheticians too dermatologists (since my peel started acting up) too your mass is my favorite. It was therefore helpful too guide forward. I was therefore into it, I read it all inwards 1 sitting (that hardly happens for me). By sharing your ain experience, it definitely gave me promise that my peel would clear upwards someday! The mass seemed sincere too less ‘technical’ too ‘sales-y’ compared to other peel books I’ve seen. You come upwards across every bit someone who really wants to aid amongst people’s peel problems, fifty-fifty those who can’t come upwards to run across you.”



Thank you lot give cheers you lot give cheers you lot 1 too all I accept quoted hither too for all the wonderful compliments I accept received over my 32 twelvemonth career. I appreciate you!!!


Sumber http://agelessbeautyblog.blogspot.com
0 Komentar untuk "Testimonials for Timeless Skin: Healthy Skin for a Lifetime—my kickoff book"

Back To Top