sehat

Photo-shoot alongside LawAmyPhotography as well as BowielaMAKEUP

The recent photo-shoot I had alongside LawAmyPhotography (http://www.lawamyphotography.com/) in addition to BowieLaMakeup (http://bowielamakeup.wix.com/bowielamakeup) was in all probability the most exciting collaboration I receive got done in addition to then far. It was such a pleasance to encounter these 2 AMAZINGLY TALENTED ladies in addition to I am perfectly happy alongside the photos that came out - in addition to then I only desire to tell a BIG THANK YOU to Amy Law in addition to Bowie Lam for making this happen. And of course, also large thank you lot to i of my best friends - the super gorgeous Michelle Ho (http://instagram.com/twentysummerstories) for connecting me to them in addition to receive got been extremely supportive in addition to helpful throughout my fitness journeying - in addition to then much dearest for these girls!x
Me in addition to Michelle (:
My Gorgeous Friend - Michelle Ho
My Gorgeous Friend - Michelle Ho
I am going to hold upwards honest - I don't know much almost photography in addition to I am non able to review much on the technical aspects - instead, I would write this review based on my personal experience alongside Amy during the whole photo-shoot process.
I receive got exclusively worked alongside a few of photographers before but I receive got ever felt uncomfortable inwards professional person shoots - whether it is the occupation of my confidence bird or only me beingness a really awkward somebody - I ever dread to receive got my photos beingness taken past times people that I exercise non know really good inwards person. Most photos you lot saw on my instagram were commonly taken past times my immature human being in addition to I thus felt a lot to a greater extent than relaxed. I was really also freaking out before this shoot because I receive got never met alongside Amy before in addition to I was scared the whole shoot would plough out to hold upwards a failure. However, this amazing daughter hither had done such an amazing chore to brand me experience at ease in addition to non worried non exclusively throughout the whole shoot but also BEFORE the shoot. She started brain-storming alongside me on ideas weeks before the shoot in addition to trying to acquire everything organized - from booking studio, arranging brand upwards artist, sorting out the stream of the shoot, giving me ideas on the experience in addition to expect of the setting, preparing the laid upwards in addition to etc. I am really impressed past times the amount of operate she pose into the shoot in addition to I am truly in addition to then grateful for it. She had a really detailed in addition to comprehensive moodboard prepared the nighttime before the shoot to outline everything I require to know almost the shoot i.e. the lighting for each subject in addition to also roughly ideas on the poses. On the twenty-four hr menstruum of the shoot, Amy arrived before to the studio to receive got all the setting in addition to lighting prepared in addition to then nosotros could get-go correct on fourth dimension upon arrival. She was extremely professional person throughout the whole shoot, giving me a lot of ideas in addition to inspirations in addition to most importantly, the CONFIDENCE that I require inwards forepart of the camera. She has such keen noesis on lighting in addition to angles that the photos come upwards up amazing! I also dearest how efficient she is, ever reminding us of the fourth dimension in addition to allowing me to direct every bit good every bit getting all the photos on the same day. Her operate mental attitude is extremely inspiring in addition to afterwards the shoot, nosotros had a picayune chat whilst choosing the photos - I got to know to a greater extent than almost Amy personally in addition to the fact that she's worked in addition to then difficult towards her goals in addition to dreams to go a renowned lensman inwards the manufacture inspire me in addition to then much in addition to I receive got in addition to then much honour for this girl. You tin accept a expect at her page for the amazing operate she has done - from high fashion to weddings, in addition to your everyday especial occsasions such every bit graduation.
BOWIELAMAKEUP
Make upwards is roughly other affair that has ever been my biggest headaches - something you lot require to know almost me is that I am extremely lazy when it comes to putting on brand up. I never spent the fourth dimension to larn much almost it in addition to I ever spent no longer than 10 minutes on putting on brand upwards every bit I commonly exercise it inwards the changing room of my gym (I go to the gym every morning time before work) in addition to I would hold upwards inwards such a hurry that I only pose a flake of foundation in addition to eyeliner in addition to I volition hold upwards done in addition to expert to go. I HAVE tried putting on to a greater extent than stuffs on my confront before such every bit mascara in addition to eyeshadow LOL but 1. I was bad at it 2. I receive got weird puffy Asian eyes that I expect TERRIBLE when I pose anything to a greater extent than than eyeliner onto my eyes - in addition to then I gave upwards on these 2 products a long fourth dimension agone already. I also had the experience of letting professional person brand upwards artists to pose brand upwards for me on especial occasions before but I also ended upwards looking fifty-fifty worse than the brand upwards I pose for myself because they didn't know my confront every bit much every bit I did. So I really was non that certain almost having Bowie, a professional person in addition to experienced brand upwards creative somebody to pose brand upwards for me before the shoot. The nighttime before the photograph shoot when I was told to post Bowie roughly brand upwards references, I really told her that I would similar to exercise my ain oculus brand upwards aka drawing a unproblematic oculus liner in addition to the exclusively affair she would require to exercise is to pose the foundation in addition to perhaps roughly bronzer on my face. Bowie, however, tried to ensure me that I should trust her in addition to allow her exercise it. In the end, I decided to trust her professional person skills in addition to allow her grip the whole brand up. Thanks god, I receive got absolutely no regrets that I made that conclusion because the brand upwards she pose on for me was flawless in addition to absolutely beautiful. She understood that the most basic in addition to natural brand upwards would accommodate me the most in addition to pose together a keen fashion for my shoot in addition to I am in addition to then happy almost it. The fact that she understood customers needs in addition to at the same fourth dimension comprise her skills in addition to styles into it is what I appreciate almost Boweilamakeup the most. With a marker inwards fashion in addition to a potent passion inwards brand up, this daughter is really a professional person that you lot tin receive got trust in addition to confidence in. All the brand upwards products she used were also of the best character i.e. Bobbi Brown, MAC in addition to etc. If you lot are looking for a professional person brand upwards creative somebody for roughly especial occasions coming shortly i.e. Wedding, New Years Eve or a photograph shoot - Bowie is the daughter that you lot are looking for! Oh in addition to she is offering the discount below correct right away - what are you lot waiting for? (;
These photos are taken at M4 Production Limited (www.m4-pro.com) - a Hong Kong based studio.

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel
0 Komentar untuk "Photo-shoot alongside LawAmyPhotography as well as BowielaMAKEUP"

Back To Top