sehat

2015 Fitness Goals

I am the sort of daughter who ever railroad train yearly goals for myself earlier a novel twelvemonth starts as well as hence expect dorsum on how many of them I accept achieved yesteryear the destination of the twelvemonth - for me it is a nifty agency to reverberate on the yesteryear twelvemonth as well as too to conception ahead on which direction I desire my life to go, of course of written report things never become the agency yous conception them to hold out (as the proverb goes: When yous brand plans, God laughs) but I withal believe that it is of import to railroad train goals for ourselves to proceed the motivation as well as decision going, as well as to amend ourselves twelvemonth after year.

After all, the biggest projection inwards life yous should operate on is yourself.

Looking dorsum on the yesteryear year, I am proud of myself as well as what I accept achieved - I promise this does non come upwards across inwards an arrogant agency every bit I create realize that at that spot are huge room for improvement but at to the lowest degree I am glad that I achieved/ started to operate on what I wrote downwards on my 2014 goals list, including: travelling to Europe, taking trips yesteryear myself (I accept never travelled to Europe or taking trips yesteryear myself earlier 2014), quitting my previous task as well as beingness able to detect 1 that I like, getting fit, well for yous as well as happy, beingness able to create sit down ups, finishing Kayla's BBG 12 weeks guide as well as etc
This year, I would similar to part my 2015 fitness goals alongside yous hither as well as I would too beloved to know what are YOUR fitness goals! So nosotros tin hold out each other's motivation to operate towards these goals throughout 2015 - as well as after a twelvemonth later, let's become through this postal service 1 time again as well as meet how much nosotros accept achieved (:

My 2015 Fitness Goals
1. Keeping my clean-eating diet as well as well for yous lifestyle
2. Gaining musculus mass (meaning bulking upwards a piddling flake but staying lean)
3. Stronger arms - at to the lowest degree xxx force ups (not on my knees)
4. Handstands
5. Headstands, Crow as well as crane poses alongside variations
6. Forearm Stands
7. Splits
8. Pole-dancing (since I simply started, I would similar to larn amend at it as well as hold out able to create those cool flipping poses on the pole yesteryear the destination of adjacent twelvemonth ;p)
9. Lifting at to the lowest degree double of the weights  (hopefully more) I am lifting now
10.  Bigger Booty (LOL I know this sounds pretty stupid but I am seriously going to operate towards this yesteryear doing to a greater extent than squats as well as other butt workouts)
11. Defined half dozen packs
12. Plank everyday 
13. Keep upwards alongside at to the lowest degree v days of gym/ exercises a week
14. Be able to contain Kayla's BBG workouts into my ain operate out routines fifty-fifty after I am done alongside BBG2.0 (in iii weeks!)

That's all I tin retrieve of for directly - let's meet if I volition add together to a greater extent than to the listing throughout the year! You tin too compass me unopen to suggestions if there's anything yous would similar to challenge me/ meet me doing yesteryear adjacent year! ;p

Emi x
@stayfitandtravel

Tag : 2015 Goals
0 Komentar untuk "2015 Fitness Goals"

Back To Top