sehat

Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oats Bowl

Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Smoothie Oats Bowl is my favorite selection of breakfast on weekdays before gym too operate because it is super unproblematic too tardily to brand - addition it's yummy too healthy! I tin ship away fifty-fifty relieve the fourth dimension to chew past times throwing everything into the blender haha I dear it! But unremarkably I am inwards such a rush that I never go the fourth dimension to receive got a motion painting too exhibit it to you lot guys - then today is the day! I would similar to portion amongst you lot the recipe of this delicious Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oats Bowl, topped amongst Fresh Banana, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Almonds, Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds too besides Raw Coconut Flakes - all the nutrition I need inwards 1 bowl!
Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Ingredients
*all of the portions of these ingredients tin ship away endure changed according to your gustatory modality - it is real flexible too I genuinely never genuinely stair out them - I only throw everything equally much equally I similar into the blender:p)*
Papaya x 1 loving cup (1/2 Small-sized Papaya)Banana x 1Homemade Almond Milk x 1-2 cups - Depending on how creamy/ liquid-y you lot desire your smoothie to endure (Recipe tin ship away endure flora at before blogpost:  )Organic Rye Flakes x 1/2 - 3/4 cupOrganic Rolled Oats x 1/2 - 3/4 cupOptional: Pure Honey x 1 tbspOptional: Flaxseeds x 1 tbspHoney Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Place all the ingredients into the blender too blend the mix on high for 30-60s until shine (depends on how powerful your blender is). Pour the smoothie mix into a bowl too go past times it amongst Fresh Fruits, Nuts, Seeds too other toppings of your choice!
See? Quickest breakfast always - too equally I mentioned above, you lot create non fifty-fifty need to chew much you lot tin ship away only downwards it inwards a few minutes LOL. I receive got been eating this at to the lowest degree 3-4 times a calendar week always since I outset created this recipe on 1 super rush morning!Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Hope you lot relish this recipe equally much equally I create - remain tuned for to a greater extent than simple, salubrious too delicious recipe past times subscribing to my blog!
Emi xx@stayfitandtravel


Tag : Bodybuilding
0 Komentar untuk "Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oats Bowl"

Back To Top