sehat

My Top eight Places to become Healthy Groceries inwards HK

There receive got bee far likewise many requests from those who alive inward Hong Kong asking me where I larn my groceries for my clean-eating diet- in addition to thus I realize this ship service cannot await whatsoever longer!:D 
I am distressing that many of y'all who produce non reside inward Hong Kong mightiness non detect this ship service relevant to you..but hi y'all never know!;p One solar daytime y'all mightiness drib yesteryear Hong Kong or fifty-fifty alive hither for sometime - y'all never know where life is going to accept y'all (:


One of the many reasons that my beau Hong Kong-ers desire to know in addition to thus much where I larn my groceries is that it is non slowly or inexpensive at all to detect salubrious nutrient inward Hong Kong. The to a greater extent than Western-style of Healthy/ Clean-eating is non a pop concept inward Hong Kong yet in addition to many of the salubrious ingredients that I usage daily inward my cooking i.e. Buckwheat Flour, Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt Raw Cacao pulverization in addition to etc are non available at most local supermarkets. Even Avocados are difficult to find, particularly if y'all desire to larn them at a reasonable price.

So hither is a listing of the top 8 places where I larn all of my groceries for my clean-eating diet inward Hong Kong (at a "not-too-bad" price)!


1. Just Green
This is definitely my favorite identify to larn all of my baking ingredients. They receive got near everything a clean-foodie wants! And the toll is genuinely non likewise bad either. 
What I usually purchase from here:
  • Organic Spelt/ Buckwheat/ Coconut/ Almond/ All-purpose/ Whole Wheat Flour
  • Ezekiel Bread
  • Organic Raw Cacao Nibs in addition to Raw Cacao Powder
  • Organic Fresh Kale
  • Organic Raw Coconut Flakes
  • Organic Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds in addition to etc
  • Organic Gluten-free Corn Crispibread
  • Rolled Oats
  • Rye Flakes
  • Quinoa Milk in addition to Flaxseed Milk
  • PB2 (Organic Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder)
  • Low-calories Gluten-free Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls
  • Organic Brown Rice Tortilla
  • Organic Whole Wheat Pizza Base
  • Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti in addition to Penne
Address: 52 Graham Street, Soho, Hong Kong (also inward Wan Chai, Lamma Island in addition to Discovery Bay)
Tel: 852 2801 5611

2. Reclamation Street
Best best identify inward Hong Kong to larn your fresh fruits, veggies in addition to tofu at a swell price! It has many local Chinese fruits in addition to veggies stalls that receive got been at that spot for years already. For my daily in addition to weekly in addition to grocery list, y'all tin detect them at my before blogpost:  ) It is also a swell local street marketplace position to catch if y'all are travelling to Hong Kong on Holiday to larn a gustation of the local Hong Kong Chinese's livelihood in addition to the culture.



Address: Reclamation Street, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong


3. Taste at Festival Walk
One of my favorite supermarkets to larn my groceries because it is huge (considering how express infinite Hong Kong has in addition to how pocket-size most supermarkets are), the prices are non likewise bad in addition to they ofttimes receive got discount on Cottage Cheese! Plus it offers complimentary parking if your spending exceeds  a for certain amount. What I usually purchase hither are:
  • Unsweetened Apple Sauce
  • Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • Low Fat Ricotta Cheese
  • Low Fat Cottage Cheese
  • Low Fat Feta Cheese
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • Dark Rye Bread

The exclusively bad affair is they produce non receive got Low Fat Greek Yogurt Unsweetened available in addition to thus y'all demand to larn somewhere else to larn it if y'all are similar me in addition to demand to receive got a jounce of Greek Yogurt inward your refrigerator 24/7. 
Website: http://www.parknshop.com/
Address: Shop 05, MTR Level, Festival Walk, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Also available inward many locations some Hong Kong)
Tel:  852 2265 8698


4. Marks & Spencer Food
I beloved Marks & Spencer Food! In Hong Kong, the M&S nutrient stores cannot compare to the ones inward Great Britain of course, but I am simply glad that they exist. This is the exclusively identify where I larn my Low Fat Greek Yogurt Unsweetened - at a genuinely skillful price! They also receive got some whole wheat in addition to depression fatty spaghetti in addition to penne that I sometimes get. My favorite, however, would go their freshly baked High German Rye Bread, Sourdough Bread in addition to also Muesli Bread! Most of the fourth dimension they are silent hot from the oven when I pay for them at the counter. YUM!
Website: http://global.marksandspencer.com/hk/en/
Address: 1/F Kinwick Centre. 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong (Also available at multiple locations some Hong Kong)
Tel: 852 2921 8552


5. BC Shop
This is where I tin my Protein Powder Tub (one of the cheapest identify inward Hong Kong to larn it - in addition to if y'all bring together their membership, y'all also larn to taste a lot of discounts in addition to etc!). For the details of my poly peptide supplement, y'all tin detect them at my before post:  ). Here y'all tin also detect the cheapest Quest Bars inward Hong Kong (only HKD22 for i - Normally it's HKD28-32 at most other places inward Hong Kong) in addition to y'all also larn additional discount if y'all purchase to a greater extent than than 12!
Website: http://www.bcshop.hk/en/
Address: Mongkok Omega Plaza (Flagship Store), Shop 2A-2B, Omega Plaza, 32-34A Dundas Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong 
Tel: 852 2384 8014


6. Market Place
Market Place, I would say, mightiness non go my favorite but it is non bad inward terms of the nutrient choices available. You tin detect most salubrious nutrient ingredients on my grocery listing hither - although I would country the prices are improve at Taste!The exclusively affair that mightiness larn inward a improve identify to larn to sometimes is that it has Low Fat Greek Yogurt Unsweetened available.
Website: http://www.marketplacebyjasons.com/
Address: B111-121, Basement 1, K11, xviii Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (available at many locations some Hong Kong)
Tel: 852 3122 4066


7. Aeon
This is some other awesome supermarket amongst a lot of salubrious nutrient ingredients available at a really reasonable price! I would country they are cheaper hither than Market Place, Taste in addition to also Citysuper. This is where I larn my hands onto these cute footling sweetness bell peppers. So yum! Definitely should pay a catch hither in addition to give it a try!

Website: http://www.aeonstores.com.hk/
Address: 1/F - 2/F, MegaBox, 28 Wang Chiu Road (Available at diverse locations some Hong Kong)
Tel: 852 2339 3388



8. Citysuper
Citysiper is famous for having overpriced products in addition to thus I produce non purchase that much hither - except for their Japanese Cold Tofu which I beloved in addition to they are rather inexpensive too! It is yummy in addition to really filling, in addition to equally there's a Citysuper right downstairs of my office, I larn start out the tofu for my mid-afternoon snack whenever I produce non select whatsoever snacks for that day. My favorite would go the Black Sesame Cold Tofu. NOM!

Website: http://www.citysuper.com.hk/en/
Address: Harbour City Level 3, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

9. Grade Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Deli Place
This used to go our weekend's must-go-to identify equally nosotros were all meat lovers! We receive got been coming to this identify a lot less ofttimes directly because nosotros are trying to produce at to the lowest degree five days a calendar week of vegetarian-only meals now. However, if y'all are craving for some meaty proteins at an fantabulous character in addition to toll - this is the identify to be! From Organic Turkey Breast, Chicken Breast, Pork Chops, Beef Rips to seafood such equally Oysters, Shrimps, Fish in addition to etc they receive got everything y'all want!

Website: http://www.gradeadeli.com/
Address: Shop 14B, G/F, 32-34, Hong Keung Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 852 2322 9228


10. Football Club
I am putting this equally terminal because equally much equally I beloved it, it is members-only in addition to it genuinely exclusively has a really pocket-size department selling groceries. But this is where I larn my Organic Quinoa in addition to Organic Quinoa Soffiette, in addition to also sometimes fresh strawberries in addition to cheese! The restaurants in addition to cafes hither also receive got awesome sandwiches in addition to salads. Personally, I simply beloved football game gild - it is i of my favorite places to go inward Hong Kong! We receive got been going at that spot since nosotros were footling kids in addition to it simply feels similar home<3
Website: https://www.hkfc.com.hk/Address: three Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Tel: 852 2830 9500
Hope y'all detect this ship service useful! Subscribe to my weblog in addition to remain tuned for my wellness in addition to fitness tips!


Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel
0 Komentar untuk "My Top eight Places to become Healthy Groceries inwards HK"

Back To Top