sehat

My Top five Favorite Restaurants inward Hong Kong

Since I lead hold embarked on my fitness in addition to wellness journey, I lead hold been a clean-eating enthusiast in addition to those of you lot who lead hold been next me for a piece would know that I am really strict when it comes to my diet. There lead hold been quite a few questions from those who also alive inward Hong Kong bespeak me how I bargain alongside eating out in addition to where practise I uncovering salubrious nutrient inward Hong Kong, given the fact that most local Hong Kong Chinese nutrient is cooked inward a really unhealthy, oily in addition to obese way.
Although I by in addition to large gear upwardly my ain meals at home, I practise occasionally swallow out on weekends/different occasions (I practise lead hold a life! ;pp good at to the lowest degree I endeavour to..heh). 
So hither I would similar to tell you lot which are my occur v favorite restaurants I love to become to where I lead hold no occupation enjoying a yummy repast but at the same fourth dimension hold my clean-eating diet. Sorry to many of my lovely followers who are non based inward Hong Kong – but hey, 1 24-hour interval if you lot ever see Hong Kong, endeavour these restaurants out! They are genuinely my personal favorite – non entirely the nutrient but also the environment, décor, in addition to service!
1. Mana! Fast Slow Food Mana is definitely my TOP 1 FAVOURITE identify to swallow inward Hong Kong – I tin swallow in that location every unmarried 24-hour interval for every unmarried repast in addition to volition never larn sick of it! It specializes inward serving organic, vegan in addition to raw nutrient (with many gluten-free options) – inward some other word, all things healthy. Basically if you lot are a clean-eater, you lot lead hold no restraints hither in addition to you lot tin swallow whatever you lot desire from the menu!
Its specialties are sure enough the Organic oven-baked flatbreads topped alongside Zaatar wholemeal, the Mix-and-match Salads, in addition to also their Juices in addition to Shakes. They also lead hold sweetness white patato fries, salubrious vegan burgers in addition to healthy, guilt-free desserts. Plus, the pricing is really reasonable. Does it non audio similar a paradise already?
My personal favorite would endure i. The Haloumi, Tomato in addition to Mint Flat (MANA! Peace), in addition to ii. the Mix-and-match salad – I e'er monastic enjoin a large 1 (HKD95/ ~USD12.3) which is HUMONGOUS. I love it alongside Chickpeas, Quinoa, Roasted Veggies (Pumpkins, Eggplants, Zucchinis, Cherry Tomatoes), in addition to topped alongside Grilled Tofu, Grilled Haloumi, in addition to also Hummus sometimes. I would country the part is for 4-5 people. I would swallow one-half of the apartment at the eatery in addition to a flake of the salad, in addition to and then accept the salad abode in addition to swallow it for the side yesteryear side few days (for at to the lowest degree 4-5 to a greater extent than meals). What a goodness (and healthy) deal!

Organic Vegetarian in addition to Vegan Salad in addition to Flatbread
1. MANA! Peace - Haloumi, Tomato in addition to Mint Flatbread 2. MANA! Mix'n Match Salad (Large)
Organic Vegetarian Salad While Blogging
Mana Mix'n Match Salad (Large) piece working on this Blog!
Not entirely is the nutrient amazing, 1 of the reasons Mana makes it to the occur of my listing is the eating environs in addition to the décor. Don’t larn me incorrect – this is non a fancy, fine-dining restaurant. The furnishing is extremely unproblematic alongside mainly neutral public tones. The whole identify gives off a really laid-back in addition to “zen” vibe alongside a feeling of existence inward harmony alongside the public in addition to nature. I love the opened upwardly infinite (with all wooden furniture) at the dorsum of the eatery where you lot tin swallow nether the natural sunlight. Everything is eco-friendly at Mana, in addition to you lot tin consider how they honour the environs yesteryear separating waste, recycling, etc.
MANA Decor
MANA's Decor
All I tin country is, this identify non entirely nourishes your body, but also your heed in addition to soul. Try it in addition to delight allow me know if you lot love it every bit much every bit I do!
Website: http://www.mana.hk/ Blog: http://www.mana.hk/blog Address: 92 Wellington St, Central Hong Kong
2. High Street Grill High Street Grill is 1 hip in addition to chilled-out American Bistro that has an amazingly broad diversity of yummy dishes on their menu. Again, it is really goodness value of coin alongside really decent portions of food. It is a perfect identify for me to become alongside non-clean eaters i.e. my fellow haha, because of their huge alternative of all kinds of dishes – you lot tin uncovering both normal American nutrient every bit good every bit salubrious in addition to build clean nutrient (and also vegetarian in addition to vegan) , all of them delicious I promise! They also lead hold Breakfast, Brunch, in addition to Set Lunch menus for tardily selection.
My favourites would be: i. Sesame Seared Tuna Chunks (was likewise hungry everytime in addition to couldn't hold back to swallow it - no photos for straight off sorry guys - but trust me it is both me in addition to my boyfriend's favorite!) ii. Steak & Eggs Breakfast (150-gr Aussie Strip Loin alongside ii eggs – I pick Sunny Side-up. Grilled Tomato in addition to Fresh Rocket)
Steak in addition to Eggs Breakfast
Steak & Eggs Breakfast Set
iii. The Poached Salmon Salad (Poached Salmon Pieces topped alongside Salsa on Steamed Asparagus in addition to wilted Spinach)
Poached Salmon alongside Asparagus in addition to Spinach Salad
Poached Salmon Salad
iv. The Blue Swimmer Crab Linguinie (Fresh Crab, Garlic, Chilli, White Wine in addition to Virgin Olive Oil) in addition to the Grilled Chicken Breast (Char Grilled, served alongside Sweet Potatoes in addition to Brocolli, lemon in addition to thyme) v. The Roasted Pumpkin & Asparagus Salad (with Quinoa, Baby spinach, Fresh mozzarella in addition to Pesto sauce)
This is definitely 1 of my favourite appointment nighttime places alongside my boyfriend! Website: http://www.casteloconcepts.com/our-venues/high-street-grill/ Address: High St, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
3. Life Café Life café is some other non bad organic vegetarian café serving salubrious nutrient alongside an eco-friendly, respecting nature in addition to the environs topic that I love to chill at alongside my fellow in addition to friends. My favorite spot inward this eatery is this petty corner that’s on a slightly higher platform where it has some cushions where you lot tin accept off your shoes in addition to climb upwardly to the petty corner to simply relax in addition to chill. If you lot are looking for a identify to read a majority or write some blogs – this is the identify to be!
My favorite – i. Life Salad: Life mixed babe greens, grated carrot & beetroot, alfalta sprouts, nut & seed mixture, organic hummus, herb dressing, nutritional yeast in addition to Life organic flaxseed crackers
Organic Vegan Vegetarian Salad alongside Flaxseed Crackers
Life Salad
ii. Eggs Zataar: poached organic costless hit eggs served on toasted whole wheat foccacia alongside babe spinach in addition to topped alongside a middle eastern sesame in addition to herb pesto (zattar) - made alongside free-range organic eggs in addition to are served alongside organic sunflower seed toast & roasted potatoes
Poached Eggs Zataar Breakfast
Eggs Zataar



iii. Black Beans Quesadilla: Black Bean Quesadilla filled alongside veg sausage, cheese, grilled eggplant, caramelized onions, carrot, tomato plant lime salsa served alongside mixed babe greens
iv. Organic Chocolate Orange Cookie (All of their homemade cakes & cookies are baked daily using organic wholegrain flour & organic raw sugar. In some of their baking they role alternatives to wheat such every bit rice, corn & quinoa flours in addition to alternatives to refined saccharify such every bit organic blueish agave & honey.)
Website: http://www.lifecafe.com.hk/ Address: 10 Shelley Street, Soho, Central, Hong Kong (also inward Wan Chai in addition to Discovery Bay)

4. Brunch Club & Supper
As its get upwardly suggests, this is a cozy in addition to relaxing breakfast in addition to brunch identify – although they also serve pose dinners too! I myself lead hold non withal tried the dinners there, so I am non inward a seat to country – but every bit for the brunch…OH MY GOD. I was addicted to it. So every bit you lot all know I practise non swallow out much because I intend abode cooking is the best! But I had to come across alongside a friend a few months dorsum so I went to Brunch Club for the outset fourth dimension in addition to I tried the EGG WHITE FRITTATA (flat Italian manner omelette role entirely egg white), served alongside tomato plant chutney, potato, tomato, mushroom, onion, parmesan cheese & chive. It was so yummy that I went dorsum in 1 lawsuit again inward a few days in addition to this fourth dimension I had the Bruschetta alongside Tomato Salsa & Avocado on Homemade Seed & Nut Rye Bread alongside olive crude – in addition to this is when I got actually obsessed alongside Brunch Club. information technology WAS SO YUMMY (and most importantly, HEALTHY) in addition to really goodness part sizes – in addition to entirely HKD55 (~USD7). Best bargain inward town I would say. 
Bruschetta alongside Avocado in addition to Rye Brunch
Bruschetta
So I went dorsum in 1 lawsuit again inward a few days in addition to ate the same matter – I went in that location three times inward ONE WEEK. That’s how much I love this identify (especially the Bruschetta) in addition to I hope you lot love it every bit much every bit I do!
Website: http://www.brunch-club.org/ Address: xiii Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (also inward Central)

5. Eat Right
Eat Right is to a greater extent than similar a fine dining identify that serves organic in addition to salubrious food. One matter that makes it special is its menus – every bit it has an in-house nutrition expert, everything on the card is calorie-counted alongside all the nutritional values listed out. 
For example, the Baked Salmon Fillet alongside Beetroot in addition to Organic Quinoa Salad that I tried had: 
kcal 386, poly peptide 32, saccharide 33.5, refined saccharify 3.1, full obese 7, fibre 3
Salmon Fillet alongside Beetroot in addition to Quinoa Salad
Baked Salmon Fillet alongside Beetroot in addition to Organic Quinoa Salad
And the Moroccan Chicken alongside Organic Couscous had: 
kcal 495, poly peptide 55.5, saccharide 72.4, refined saccharify 6.5, full obese 25.4, fibre 5.5
Moroccan Chicken alongside Organic Couscous
Moroccan Chicken alongside Organic Couscous 

How awesome it is to know precisely what you lot are feeding your body!
In addition, they also lead hold a diet repast delivery conception – the Eat Right Food Programme – that they volition conception in addition to ready your meals for you, in addition to lead hold them delivered to you lot everyday according to your fitness goals / dietary needs. It is non inexpensive (I did non role it myself) but it is definitely really helpful in addition to time-saving for many busy people who alive inward such a fast-paced, hustle-and-bustle identify similar Hong Kong, but at the same fourth dimension desire to hold a clean-eating lifestyle.
Website: http://www.eatright.com.hk/ Blog: http://eatrighthk.wordpress.com/ Address: 23 Staunton Street SOHO, Central, Hong Kong

One identify on my listing that I lead hold withal to endeavour is Nood Food – I lead hold entirely heard goodness things almost it! I cannot hold back to endeavour in addition to I volition brand certain to write a review on it. Let me know where your favorite salubrious identify to swallow out is! Not entirely inward Hong Kong but everywhere approximately the public – I would love to see when I lead hold a chance!
Hope you lot taste reading – remain tuned for to a greater extent than wellness in addition to lifestyle-related posts yesteryear subscribing to my blog!
Emi 20 @stayfitandtravel
Tag : Bodybuilding
0 Komentar untuk "My Top five Favorite Restaurants inward Hong Kong"

Back To Top