sehat

My Workout Gear, Protein Supplement, together with Gym

I would similar to part amongst you lot my favorite workout gear that I convey to the gym everyday <3

Fitness Outfit Nike Cotton On Workout Gear Sports Bra
My Workout Gear

Gym Clothes: I ordinarily teach my gym wearing clothing from Nike together with Cotton On – to a greater extent than oftentimes than non from Cotton On simply because it is relatively cheaper together with they conduct keep amazing designs! I teach almost all of my cropped grooming sports bra sand sports leggings from Cotton On together with I beloved them!
Gym Bag: This is a novel gym purse that I simply purchased from Nike. I know it is huge haha since I ordinarily decease to the gym inwards the forenoon earlier function together with I conduct keep to convey my function wearing clothing together with shoes to change, every bit good every bit three of my meals to consume at function (I consume the other 2 meals: Breakfast together with Dinner to a greater extent than oftentimes than non at home). As I conduct keep stressed over it in 1 trial again together with again, repast preparation is the most of import business office of my fitness journey! Abs are made inwards the kitchen


Nike Sneakers: I conduct keep gotten quite a few questions on the model of my shoes since I posted this film on Instagram together with therefore I looked it upward together with it is 2014 Womens WMNS Nike Free Run 2 (Total Crimson Bight Mango 536746-800). Hope that helps!

Girl Nike Red Sneakers Free Run
My Nike Sneakers

Protein Shaker: To answer many of your questions of whether I conduct keep supplements: I produce gulp Whey Protein Isolate after each of Kayla’s resistance training. The construct that I gulp is Gold Standard 100% Whey from Optimum Nutrition. My fellow has been drinking Whey Protein Supplement agency longer than I conduct keep together with he has tried many of the flavors, he recommended me to essay Double Rich Chocolate – together with it was a damn expert choice. I LOVE information technology IT IS SO YUMMY. It has teach 1 of my motivations during each of the workout – to force myself through it together with therefore I volition deserve a Double Choco Protein Shake afterwards! One matter to comport inwards heed ** many people I know did teach breakouts on their skins after drinking poly peptide milk tremble together with therefore they had to halt - I was lucky plenty non to conduct keep this problem. I would propose whatever of you lot who are thinking near whether to start taking poly peptide milk tremble to produce to a greater extent than inquiry on your peel type together with too to essay it for a calendar week or 2 outset earlier you lot purchase a whole huge tub of poly peptide powder!

Protein Shaker, String Bar, Quest Bars
Epic String Bag, Protein Shaker together with Quest Bars
Sometimes if I conduct keep time, I would blend the poly peptide pulverization amongst fruits/ yogurt/ homemade almond milk (recipe volition last posted) to construct a yummy poly peptide smoothie for myself. NOM!

Chocolate Banana Bluberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
Chocolate Banana Blueberry Protein Smoothie 


As you lot tin come across from above, I produce consume (and love) Quest Bars ! I consume them when I desire to cheat construct clean ;p together with they are too an awesome rootage of poly peptide (with solely less than 2g of saccharide per bar). My favorite flavors would last Berry Mix!
Resistance Training together with Cardio amongst Quest Bar
Resistance Training together with LISS at the gym

And final but non to the lowest degree – the most of import matter to convey is of class my BBG Guide from Kayla Itsines! (https://www.kaylaitsines.com.au/guides/)
Workout at Pure Fitness Gym
BBG Workout at the Gym

Many of you lot conduct keep asked me whether I produce my workouts at dwelling solid or at the gym - I to a greater extent than oftentimes than non produce them at the gym. I am weirdly obsessed amongst the gym (For those inwards Hong Kong, if you lot are interested inwards knowing, I decease to Pure Fitness Langham http://www.pure-fitness.com/en/hongkong/ . I conduct keep been going to Pure for years together with I experience similar dwelling solid at that topographic point <3 ). 
Girl Yoga Bridge Pose
Stretching at my gym
To me, I notice motivation, determination, drive, dedication together with difficult function whenever I await some me at the gym together with this is the primary argue that I prefer doing my workouts tat the gym. And of course, my dwelling solid does non conduct keep many of the equipments that the BBG requires such every bit benches together with weights together with therefore I too form of conduct keep to produce them at the gym ;p

Hope you lot enjoyed reading this post, together with for to a greater extent than details of my fitness journey, subscribe to my weblog together with remain tuned for to a greater extent than fitness together with workout tips!
Emi xx @stayfitandtravel
Tag : cotton on
0 Komentar untuk "My Workout Gear, Protein Supplement, together with Gym"

Back To Top