sehat

My Favorite 10-mins Ab Workout

If you lot guide maintain read my previous post service on my workout schedule  , you lot would come across that I sometimes squelch inwards a mini Abs workout on the days that I am non doing Kayla's abs workouts. Most of these mini Abs workouts end for 10 minutes but occasionally when I experience similar I desire to produce to a greater extent than (maybe afterward a twenty-four hr menstruum of cheat meals LOL) I would produce a 15/20 minutes ab workouts past times mix-and-match-ing about of my favorite abs exercises. These brusk Abs workout sessions are besides non bad when you lot are having a super busy in addition to packed twenty-four hr menstruum amongst no fourth dimension to hitting the gym/ produce a amount BBG workout. 


Mini 10-mins Abs Example (1-min for each of them)
1. Full Body Sit Up
2. Single Leg Raise
3. Double Leg Raise Crunch
4. Butterfly Kicks
5. X Mountain Climber Twist
6. Weighted Russian Twist (5kg)
7. Ab Bikes
8. Side Plank (Right side)
9. Side Plank (Left side)
10. Medicine Ball Passes

Additional Abs Exercises to add together on/ mix-and-match amongst the ones above
1. Plank
2. Legs Circles
3. Starfish Crunch
4. Oblique Crunch
5. Reach Throughs
6. Weighted Toe Taps (8kg)
7. The Roll
8. Full Body Sit Up
9. Straight Leg Sit Up Twist
10. V-Crunches

I learned around of these Abs workouts from https://www.youtube.com/user/XFitDaily and besides Kayla's BBG  -  and basically I only mix in addition to agree them myself in addition to thence I would go doing a dissimilar gear upwards of Abs workout everyday! You tin guide maintain a await at the youtube videos if you lot are wondering how to produce about of the exercises (:

Hope you lot uncovering this post service useful - remain tuned to to a greater extent than fitness posts past times subscribing to my blog!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel
Tag : Ab Workout
0 Komentar untuk "My Favorite 10-mins Ab Workout"

Back To Top