sehat

My Daily Schedule (Workouts together with Diet)

Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Bodybuilding Girl Fitness Transformation

So this mightiness non audio real interesting to many of you because it seems rather personal together with non fitness/ health-related. However, ever since I embarked onto my Fitness Journey, fitness together with wellness pretty much became most of import component subdivision of what my day-to-day life is about. One affair I realize is that fourth dimension management is extremely of import - since most of us already bring a busy plenty daily schedule i.e. Work, school, together with for some peradventure both, together with some amongst kids - it is non ever slow to crush inwards extra fourth dimension for workouts together with repast preparation. 
Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Bodybuilding Girl Fitness Transformation


So I idea it mightiness live on useful if I part amongst you how I deal and prioritise my fourth dimension around my job, my workouts, my nutrient together with too my relationships amongst those around me.
Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide Bodybuilding Girl Fitness Transformation
Weekdays
5:15 - 5:30 am: Wake up, Check my Instagram together with Blog together with assay my best to response all the emails, comments questions from my lovely followers <3

5:30 - 6:30 am: Freshen up, Change into my workout clothes, Prepare my breakfast, Take photos of them 
(haha DON'T JUDGE. This is a cardinal activeness of my life now, together with then I tin dismiss upload novel nutrient photos for yous onto instagram/ hither at my spider web log everyday <3)
Avocado Toasts Recipe for Breakfast

6:30 - 7:15 am: Transportation from Home to the Gym 

7:15 - 8:15 am: Workout at the Gym (For my daily workout routines, you tin dismiss abide by the details at my before spider web log post:  )
Fitness Girl Deadlift at Pure Fitness inwards Hong Kong

8:15 - 8:45 am: Shower, Change, Put on Makeup inwards the changing room

8:45 - 9:00 am: Transportation from the Gym to the Office

9:00 - 12:00 noon: Work (Mid-morning snack at 10:30 am)
Pernod Ricard Asia Regional Management Trainee Programme

12:00 - 2:00 pm: Lunch together with 1 time a calendar week - LISS (Yes I produce LISS during my luncheon hr - wearing my operate wearing clothing amongst my sport shoes and power-walking around the mall/ along the harbour close my office. together with yeah many of my colleagues abide by me weird together with crazy. But honestly, who cares (: my fitness goals are agency to a greater extent than of import than what other people think)
LISS - Low Intensity Steady State - Powerwalk along Hong Kong Harbour

2:00 - 5:30 pm: Work (Mid-afternoon snack at 4:30 pm)

5:30 - 6:30 pm: Transportation from the Office dorsum Home

6:30 - 7:15 pm: Stretch/ Foam Roll/ Yoga at Home (these days I am too taking some classes such equally Korean/ Pole Dancing)

7:15 - 8:15 pm: Dinner amongst Parents

8:15 - 8:45 pm: Prepare my two snacks together with 1 luncheon for the side past times side hateful solar daytime (to consume at the office), Pack my Gym Bag for the side past times side hateful solar daytime (More details of my eating habit together with diet at before post:  )
Meal Preparation for Lunch Box - Clean Eating Recipe
8:45 - 10:00 pm: Study Korean (I volition live on working inwards Korea three months side past times side year), Write some Blog Posts, Upload some Instagram Posts together with etc

10:00 -10:30 pm: Phonecall amongst Boyfriend, Spend fourth dimension amongst my Canis familiaris together with only relax
Cute Poodle from Hong Kong

10:30 pm: SLEEP TIME. Good nighttime globe <3



Weekends
Friday nighttime is unremarkably a fight dissimilar - it is engagement nighttime amongst my Boyfriend together with then instead of going home, nosotros volition become out for a dinner engagement - which is too my cheat repast of the week!
Asian Girl eating Escargots inwards Paris, France
I am to a greater extent than relaxed during the weekends - I notwithstanding consume v meals a hateful solar daytime together with workout on Sunday, but I don't actually bring a specific timetable. I unremarkably pass fourth dimension amongst my family, my beau together with my Canis familiaris (occasionally amongst friends), write upwardly some to a greater extent than blogposts, larn to a greater extent than Korean, produce some baking together with cooking, assay some novel together with fun activities around town, together with that's pretty much it (:


Megatransformer at H-Kore inwards Hong Kong
Anti-gravity Yoga at Epic MMA inwards Hong KongScuba Diving inwards Hong Kong Open Diver



So that's me! Hope you abide by this post helpful to your fitness journeying together with subscribe to my spider web log for to a greater extent than upcoming fitness together with wellness tips!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

0 Komentar untuk "My Daily Schedule (Workouts together with Diet)"

Back To Top