sehat

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (Super Simple!)


MORNING Y'ALL! I woke upwardly this morn in addition to I constitute out nosotros ran out of flour in addition to eggs...so today I made the easiest in addition to simplest cookies ever! They sense of savor AMAZEBALLS! haha aye this is just the give-and-take to clit my cookies ;p I promise!
 You exclusively involve five ingredients in addition to xx minutes of your fourth dimension - thence what are you lot waiting for?! LET'S TRY THIS SUPER YUM CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!



Ingredients

Fresh Banana x 2
Rolled Oats x i 1/3 cup
Organic Raw Peanut Butter x 5-7 tbsp (erm I added similar 8 tbsp haha ;p only because I dear peanut butter! But delight accommodate the sum equally you lot wish)
Baking Powder x 1/2 tsp
Organic Raw Cacao Nips x two tbsp
Servings: 10 cookies


Directions

Preheat oven to 175C. In a mixing bowl, crush bananas in addition to thence stir inwards peanut butter in addition to baking pulverization until combined. Pour inwards rolled oats in addition to chocolate chips, mix well. Line the baking dish amongst parchment paper. For each cookie, scoop out two tbsp of the mix in addition to cast a cookie shape. Place the cookies onto the parchment paper. Bake for fifteen minutes. TA-DAH the cookies are ready!!!!!I was drooling already when they were all the same inwards the oven. YUMSSS!!!!



Hope you lot similar these cookies equally much equally I do! Subscribe to my weblog in addition to remain tuned for to a greater extent than yummy in addition to salubrious recipes!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

0 Komentar untuk "Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (Super Simple!)"

Back To Top