sehat

KEA- Surf Wear 10 Active Wear 10 Pole Fitness Wear


Having mad dear for the beach too the sun, I am ever looking out for proficient swimwear. You see, it is non tardily for me to notice suitable bikinis that are fancy looking but check me at the same fourth dimension because unfortunately I am non blessed amongst big (or fifty-fifty medium-sized) breast too a lot of bikinis either brand me await boob-less similar human or they but create non check good - too tin flaming easily come upwards off specially when I create whatever H2O sports/ activities that demand a flake to a greater extent than movement. I am thence too then grateful that I came across KEA (www.keagear.com) earlier my beach vacation at Vietnam - I go establish beachwear that check me perfectly too no affair how much I moved, they STAYED on my trunk - I bring never felt too then rubber on a beach haha. It is mainly because KEA is designed specially for surfing - too thence are real rubber for whatever H2O activities. They role high character italian fabrics that offering first-class UV protection too too compression technology. The best thing is - non solely are they safe, they LOOK GOOD. It is non real oft that a super rubber too comfortable swim/surf wearable is too fancy too fashion looking.

I am non a surfer chic, I never surfed earlier but I did endeavor 1 time inwards Vietnam - fifty-fifty though it was a big fail, my KEA was proficient on me - it was but my skills that were bad.


My favorite favorite thing virtually KEA is that because the surf wearable is too then comfortable too rubber that I tin flaming too role them every bit active wearable for my workouts every bit good every bit pole fitness wearable for my pole dancing!

Hope you lot savor reading virtually my reviews on KEA surf wearable xx

Emi
@stayfitandtravel
Tag : Active Wear
0 Komentar untuk "KEA- Surf Wear 10 Active Wear 10 Pole Fitness Wear"

Back To Top