sehat

Yonka’s SERUM VITAL (renamed ELIXIR VITAL)—regenerating, restorative complex

UPDATE 4/2017: 
OK, withal roughly other alter inward the Yonka line. Now Serum Vital is called ELIXIR VITAL. Same formulation together with price, only a (in my opinion unnecessary together with less appealing) hollo change. I volition locomote on this article every bit it isjust know that the hollo is the entirely affair that has changed amongst this product.

Several years agone (2012), Yonka went through a packet alter every bit good every bit removing parabens from all of their products. One of my favorite products, Mesonium 1 & 2, also went through a change: they combined the ii bottles into 1 together with gave it a novel name: SERUM VITAL.

In the past, I called Mesonium a facial inward a bottle. When I used this product, unremarkably inward the winter months, I actually felt it made my pare await every bit though I had only had a facial treatment. I am happy to tell that subsequently using Serum Vital for a 2-week experiment, the results were the same: Facial inward a Bottle! 

Serum Vital is a preventative, healing complex beneficial for all pare types. Serum Vital replaces your nighttime creme (for the course of treatment) together with is used every bit a mega-recovery mission for your face. Some oilier pare types may detect this besides oily; for those of us amongst true-dry (oil-dry) skin, Serum Vital is a godsend! Although it is a nighttime cure, I run it solar daytime and night. Two squirts seems to do the play a trick on together with my pare looks together with feels wonderful. See below for my personal instructions on how my ain routine at home.
 
Highly concentrated inward botanical extracts, this fluid (with 24 essential amino acids), genuinely boosts vitality together with radiance for mature skin. Serum Vital also benefits pare distressed past times a menstruum of fatigue, excessive exposure to sunlight, emotional stress, giving birth, as good every bit pre- together with post-op skin careThis product fights dryness together with dehydration, smooths wrinkles together with fine lines, together with restores a visibly younger appearance to the epidermis.

As an added quality, I dearest using this production inward my facials. When I do the massage, I unremarkably run a quantity of Yonka Serum. Lately Ive tried using Serum Vital together with I cause got to tell it goes onto the just-exfoliated pare then wonderfully together with makes the facial massage a dream for me. I genuinely do dearest this product! (For aestheticians: Serum Vital is non available inward professional size. I only run a retail-size bottle inward my facials.)
Essential ingredients:
  • Beech bud peptides, soy peptides, mineral salts (magnesium, calcium)restructuring, revitalizing
  • Cereal germ oilregenerating, nourishing 
  • Vitamin B5, vitamin PPsoothing, softening
  • Vitamin Fanti-dehydrating
  • Vitamin Eantioxidant
  • Yonka “Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, together with rosemary)energizing
Directions for use:
In the evening:
  • Cleanse amongst your favorite Yonka cleanser
  • Spraying on Yonka Lotion (toner) 
  • Shake the bottle of SERUM VITAL well*** together with squirt 2-3 pumps into your hand 
  • Apply the concentrate to the confront together with neck, in place of your green nighttime cream
  • Apply optic handling together with you’re done

***Now that the petroleum together with to a greater extent than aqueous (watery) fluid are inward the same bottle (Mesonium came inward ii divide bottles), it is essential to milk tremble the Serum Vital bottle several timeswellto live on certain you lot cause got mixed the petroleum together with watery mixture together. Soon subsequently you lot develop the bottle down, they volition divide again. So, if you lot hold back subsequently shaking, you lot must milk tremble 1 time again inward guild to larn the appropriate application.

Yonka recommends using Serum Vital every bit a cure for thirty nights, preferably at the alter of seasons. I similar to run it for a calendar week at a fourth dimension when I’m feeling the need. And it is also fine to run this complex every bit you lot necessitate it whatever night, whether inside a consecutive calendar week or month. For me, Serum Vital feels similar liquid velvet on my skin.

Here is my routine when using Serum Vital. Remember, I cause got true-dry skin. For those of you lot amongst to a greater extent than oil production, your products together with the steps you lot accept volition live on different:
  • Cleanse (I unremarkably run Lait Nettoyant)
  • Apply Optimizer Serum (I am addicted!)
  • Spray my Yonka toner (I run the pinkish one: Lotion PS)
  • Give a practiced milk tremble upward to the Serum Vital bottle
  • Then 2 squirts (that seems to live on enough; you lot may necessitate more, depending) of the luxurious Serum Vital
  • Eye cream (I run all 3, then either Nutri- Phyto- or Alpha-Contour)
As I mentioned, when I run Serum Vital every bit a cure for a week, ii weeks, or a whole calendar month (depending on what I experience similar I need), I tend to run it solar daytime together with night. Not always, but I desire you lot to know you lot actually cant run this production incorrectly. Day, night, day together with night; run it every bit your pare requires. 

Also see:
As amongst all Yonka products, Serum Vital is paraben-free.
 

Sumber http://agelessbeautyblog.blogspot.com
0 Komentar untuk "Yonka’s SERUM VITAL (renamed ELIXIR VITAL)—regenerating, restorative complex"

Back To Top