sehat

Yonka sunscreen recommendation question

I convey been buying Yonka products from you lot for virtually 10 years now. I convey a question: I volition live on going on a cruise inwards April. The concluding cruise I took I was unable to honour a sunscreen that didn’t strength out my face. I’m also looking for a lightweight-feeling one. I was wondering if you lot could post me roughly samples of your Yonka sunscreens for me to try. Then I’ll know which i I ask to order.

Unfortunately, Yonka alone samples their SPF 25. Both SPF xx & l convey no samples available. Many times I usage a “sample” past times emptying a sample toner bottle too then squirting i of the sunscreens within too labeling the bottle thus in that place is no confusion. I truly empty several bottles inwards advance too shop them thus the liquid has enough of fourth dimension to dry out earlier I add together a production inside.

The best lightweight sunscreen inwards the Yonka business is definitely SPF 20. Although it’s labeled a “spray,”  it truly does non sprayyou volition squirt the sunscreen inwards your palm only similar whatever other product.

Taking the house of the discontinued (and much loved past times me too many of my clients) Lait Solaire, SFP xx is comparable inwards its thinner naturemore similar a “lotion” vs. a thicker “cream” consistency.

With this or whatever sunscreen, Yonka or other brand, sunscreen is meant to hold your peel from burningnot from whatever too all Sun exposure. What this volition await like, particularly during a cruise on the ocean, is your peel volition definitely teach tanned. But if you lot role your sunscreen production oftentimes too utilize it well, you lot should avoid sunburns throughout your trip.


Sumber http://agelessbeautyblog.blogspot.com
0 Komentar untuk "Yonka sunscreen recommendation question"

Back To Top