sehat

Yonka for Men: BARBER SHAVE—soothing shave cream

Yonkas BARBER SHAVE is a gentle and soothing shaving cream for men. It contains calming and hydrating agents of aloe vera, sweet almond oil, and plant glycerin. This soothing cream minimizes irritation, razor-burns, as well as the little cuts that sometimes occur spell shaving. Barber Shave is highly effective on the toughest of facial pilus spell respecting skin sensitivity.

Formulated for all peel types, Barber Shave is particularly effective on sensitive skin, reducing redness as well as irritation associated amongst shaving. When applied, the gentle foaming activeness allows a razors to glide easily over your skin for a fresh, renewed, clean-shaven look. 

The activeness of Yonkas Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, as well as rosemary) leaves your peel feeling balanced and revitalized. In short, Barber Shave leaves your peel calm and comfortable. As mentioned above, it is ideal for all peel types, fifty-fifty sensitive skin.

Essential ingredients:
  • Allantoinsoothing
  • Vitamin B5, aloe veramoisturizing, prevents razor burn
  • Virgin sweetness almond oilprotective, anti-irritation
  • Plant-based glycerinmoisturizing, leaves peel supple
  • Lemonastringent, invigorating
  • Yonka “Quintessence (essential oils of thyme, lavender, cypress, geranium, as well as rosemary)—deep cleansing, balancing
 Directions for use:
  • Apply a little sum of BARBER SHAVE to damp skin
  • Work into a soap amongst the fingertips or a shaving brush
  • After shaving, rinse as well as dry out the human face upwards (without rubbing)
  • Then musical note peel amongst the Lotion YK
  • Follow amongst Yonka for Men Age Defense cream or Nutri-Creme
  • Then apply optic cream similar Yonkas Undereye Gel
The next is from 1 of my clients who is right away using Yonka for Men:

I dont pass a lot of fourth dimension thinking most my skin, but I practise attention how it looks. My married adult woman introduced me to the Yonka peel attention products most a yr ago, as well as Im a fan. The Barber Shave is great. H5N1 little size underground goes a long way. After experimenting a chip my routine is simple:
  • I mash out a slightly-larger-than-a-pea sized amount
  • use my fingers to massage it onto my beard to practise a lather
  • then permit it sit down most xxx seconds earlier shaving
I must non move non bad at shaving (or Ive got an strange shaped face) because prior to using Barber Shave I nicked myself (or worse) nearly every morning. If I am patient as well as permit the Barber Shave sit down on my human face upwards for less than a infinitesimal earlier shaving, I rarely meet blood as well as on the rare occasions that I do, the haemorrhage stops afterward I complete shaving as well as rinse my face. I besides appreciate knowing that Yonka didnt conduct keep whatsoever shortcuts or inexpensive out on the ingredients. Thats of import since Im putting this materials on my human face upwards nearly every day.  

For to a greater extent than data on mens peel attention see:

Sumber http://agelessbeautyblog.blogspot.com
0 Komentar untuk "Yonka for Men: BARBER SHAVE—soothing shave cream"

Back To Top