sehat

My Workout Routine

For those of you lot who accept been next me on Instagram, you lot belike already know that I am a BBG daughter ;p I produce the Bikini Body Guide from the awesome Kayla Itsines (You tin move uncovering her guide at https://www.kaylaitsines.com.au/guides/). 

Kayla’s workout guide has worked amazing for me so far – I am directly fourteen weeks into my fitness journeying too I am loving the positive changes inwards trunk every bit good every bit my lifestyle. Here are some photos of my progress:

Kayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation Photo    Kayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation Photo


Kayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation PhotoKayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation Photo

Kayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation PhotoKayla Itsines BBG Girl Fitness Transformation Photo

If you lot are interested, you lot tin move view the “My Story” page to read to a greater extent than almost why I starting fourth dimension started too how I accept turned my life roughly past times changing my fitness too eating habits. Xx
I accept gotten quite a few questions on whether I produce extra workouts apart from Kayla’s BBG guide. Yes I do! Please complaint that it is non because Kayla’s guide is non skilful enough, because it is! (As I e'er say my boyfriend, inwards Kayla nosotros trust!) I but started adding extra workouts since calendar week 8 because at that spot are to a greater extent than other fitness goals that I desire to hit directly than earlier too I every bit good accept been feeling to a greater extent than active too energized everyday (Thanks to the BBG guide), which was why I would similar to start spending fifty-fifty to a greater extent than fourth dimension working out!
Here is a summary of my weekly workout routines:
Monday
  • Kayla’s Resistance Training
  • 10 minutes Stretch too 10 minutes Foam Rolling
Tuesday Workout A
  • Squats amongst Barbell three sets x v reps (Currently on 25kg)
  • Bench Press three sets x v reps (Currently on 20kg)
  • Deadlifts 1 laid x v reps (Currently on 40kg)
  • Pull ups three sets x 10 reps (Currently beingness assisted past times 26kg weights on the trace upward assistance machine)
Plus:
  • LISS (45 minutes ability walk @6kmph)
  • 10 minutes stretch
Wednesday
  • Kayla’s Resistance Training
  • 10 minutes Stretch
Thursday Workout B
  • Squats amongst Barbell three sets x v reps (Currently on 25kg)
  • Overhead Press three sets x v reps (Currently on 15kg)
  • Pulley Row three sets x 10 reps (Currently on 12kg)
  • Chin ups three sets x 10 reps (Currently beingness assisted past times 19kg weights on the trace upward assistance machine)
Plus:

  • HIIT (15 minutes of 30s:30s interval sprinting @13-15.5kmph)
  • 10 minutes stretch too 10 minutes foam rolling

Friday

  • Kayla’s Resistance Training
  • 10 minutes Stretch

Saturday
Rest day/ Repeat Workout A
Sunday

  • Kayla’s Resistance Training
  • 10 minutes Stretch too 10 minutes Foam Rolling

Basically every calendar week I alternate betwixt Workout H5N1 too Workout B i.e. Week 1: A-B-A, Week 2: B-A-B, Week 3: A-B-A too etc.

As you lot tin move run across from the tabular array above, the master copy extra workouts that I added are lifting – amongst a focus on chemical compound exercises. Compound exercises are whatever practice that involves the hold upward of to a greater extent than than 1 major musculus grouping at a time. Typically, at that spot is 1 larger musculus grouping that ends upward doing the bulk of the work, too and so 1 or to a greater extent than smaller musculus groups that are recruited secondarily. Examples of chemical compound exercises that I produce include all those extra workouts that I listed higher upward i.e. Deadlifts, Overhead Press, Bench Press, Rows, Chin ups, Pull ups, Squats too etc. The benefits of doing chemical compound exercises every bit opposed to isolation exercises are that they permit you lot to engage to a greater extent than musculus groups too thence permit you lot to elevator more, which plough into faster too to a greater extent than consistent progression, leading to to a greater extent than obvious results too allowing you lot to laissez passer your fitness goals. (source: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/compound-exercises-vs-isolation-exercises/ too every bit good the Starting Strength Lifting guide which describes inwards details why you lot should non waste product whatever fourth dimension on isolation exercises but to focus on chemical compound exercises instead).
Girl Deadlift
Deadlifting
I started learning how to elevator because of my swain every bit he was trying to acquire bigger. We started reading 2 lifting beginner guides 1. Starting Strength too 2. Stronglifts 5x5 which are both quite helpful for those who accept never lifted earlier too would similar to start. I uncovering lifting helps me immensely amongst my physical forcefulness specially when it comes to my arms. As for the weight, correct directly I yet uncovering the ones I am doing challenging enough, so I volition perish along doing them amongst the electrical current weight too volition add together heavier to a greater extent than weight 1 time the workouts acquire easier. I am real careful amongst adding weight too I endeavor non to rush it because it is tardily to acquire injured (especially the back) amongst these lifting exercises. If you lot produce excogitation to start lifting, I would propose you lot to endeavor it amongst a professional/ mortal who has been lifting for a longer time, too every bit good endeavor it starting fourth dimension amongst an empty bar (preferably the 15kg ones).
I sometimes produce add together some extra mini-abs workouts hither too there. I volition write to a greater extent than inwards details almost these mini-abs workouts that I produce inwards some other post. Stay tuned for to a greater extent than updates!
Emi xx @stayfitandtravel
Tag : bench press
0 Komentar untuk "My Workout Routine"

Back To Top