sehat

Music List for Cool Down & Rehabilitation (Stretching/ Yoga/ Just Chilling)

Stretching as well as Yoga Music List
A practiced music listing is genuinely as well as then of import to people who pass a lot of fourth dimension at the gym - whether its for cardio/ ability go outs/ stretching/ yoga/ cool downwardly as well as etc. It helps motivate you, relax you, as well as go you lot into the mood - any you lot are doing. Personally, I beloved mellow, easy-listening songs amongst a mix of indie rock, popular as well as folk. So I position together a listing of my favorite artists as well as music that I discovery perfect for post-workout stretching/ yoga/ cool downwardly as well as fifty-fifty but for chilling or travelling on the road:


Top xv Favorite Artists (and roughly of my favorite songs)
1. Marble Sounds (The Time to Sleep, Leave a Light on, Good Occasions, Ship inwards the Sand, No One Ever Give Us the Right)
2. Tom Misch & Carmody (The Last Song)
3. Cat Power (I Found a Reason, Sea of Love, Fool, Wild is the Wind)
4. The Weekend (The Wicked Game, Devil May Cry)
5. Jaymes Young (Dark Star, Moondust, One Last Time, Northern Lights, Parachute, Wondering)
6. Bright Eyes (First Day of My Life, At the Bottom of Everything)
7. London Grammar (Wasting My Young years, Strong, Interlude, Nightcall, Metal & Dust, Darling Are You Gonna Leave Me)
8. Daughter (Youth, Smoke, Home, Smother, Run)
9. Young Summer (Waves That Rolled You Under, Fever Dream)
10. The XX (Angels, Together, Fantasy, Sunset, Unfold, Basic Space, Chained)
11. Karen O (The Luna Song)
12. Cage the Elephant (Came Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Little Closer)
13. Bastille (No Angels)
14. Brandon as well as Leah (Life Happens)
15. Elliot Smith (Angeles, Pictures of Me, Rose Parade, Say Yes)

On the transcend of my listing is Marble Sounds, an indie popular band from Belgium. I had the pleasance to go invited to Marble Sounds' Concert inwards Hong Kong before this calendar week as well as to go introduced to their music. I was completely amazed as well as they are forthwith my transcend favorite band! Check out their music on youtube - as well as I would highly recommend <Leave a Light on>. I but cannot halt listening to it <3
Marble Sounds Concert inwards Hong Kong at Hidden AgendaMarble Sounds Concert inwards Hong Kong

Hope you lot bask reading my listing of favorite music for stretching/ yoga/ cool down! If you lot discovery it useful - I volition presently go posting my favorite go out music!!
Subscribe to my spider web log as well as remain tuned for to a greater extent than fitness, wellness as well as nutrient posts!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

Tag : cool down
0 Komentar untuk "Music List for Cool Down & Rehabilitation (Stretching/ Yoga/ Just Chilling)"

Back To Top